WHY MEN'S MINISTRIES?
MINISTRY TO MEN MATTERS!
We believe each man should be a priest in the home, the church, and the community. That's why we place such a high emphasis on discipleship.
If you change a man
...his family will change, too; then his church; and then his community. But it starts with a man, and every man needs to be disciples. Our National Men's Ministries team is passionate about helping men journey closer with Christ through a lifelong discipleship process. We do that by:
- Creating FREE resources for pastors, men's leaders, and men to use in small groups and evangelism ministry
- Facilitating the 360Man network, a growing movement of men who want to lead other men to Christ
- Providing opportunities for men to have fellowship and network together at the local level
- Offer assistance to pastors in starting, growing, and strengthening their own local Men's Ministry
- Connecting men to missions opportunities in the U.S. and overseas